Here’s my Ten Things of Thankful for this week:
- It’s Holy Week. I’m not very traditional/liturgical in how I prefer to practice my faith, but I do appreciate the special preparation for the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- My husband’s sense of humor.
- A visit from my mom!
- A time to reconnect with some family members I hadn’t seen in over a decade.
- New resources to connect with other coaching spouse bloggers.
- Some time away from my blog to let life happen.
- Also sleep.
- Practically perfect spring weather.
- A smooth and fun week in my classes.