Here’s my Ten Things of Thankful for the week:
- My husband’s patience with me when I am impatient.
- I don’t really care about WWE, but it makes my husband so happy and excited.
- Our church. I have come up with plenty of reasons not to love our church here, but at the end of the day, we’ve found some great people with a passion for doing God’s work in a town with great need.
- The team’s 11-2 win on Tuesday. I believe that was the first game of the season that did not bring me to the point of unbearable stress.
- The 7-2 win on Thursday wasn’t bad either.
- Hot water. I tend to take hot water for granted, but when we are without it for a few days, I sure do appreciate having it back.
- A little extra work is always nice.
- Long drives with no traffic.
- Coffee dates with a good friend.
- Free gym access at work.