I’ve decided to join the Ten Things of Thankful event here on WordPress. It’s going to be a challenge sometime to find ten things I’m thankful for in the week, but I know it will be a good and worthwhile challenge, so I’m excited to take it on. If you want to know more about this event, go here.
Here’s what made my week this round:
- My husband’s positive attitude.
- Early morning snuggles with my puggle.
- My father-in-law, who fixed up some issues at our house.
- I hope that doesn’t sound shallow, but last week’s 0-3 was not fun.
- The electrician who got the outlets in our kitchen and bathroom working again. (Seriously, do you realize how much those outlets get used?!)
- Long late-night talks with my husband about our purpose.
- Spring break!
- Being a teacher so spring break still means an actual bit of a break in my world. (Or at least a change of pace.)
- Second annual spring break team breakfast. This is absolutely my favorite tradition.
- Being almost done with one of my last major papers of my second master’s degree.